- Examinations include diagnostic X-rays
- Preventive treatment includes cleaning, fluoride application, sealants, oral hygiene instructions and oral hygiene products provided
- Restorative treatment includes fillings, pulpotomies, stainless steel crowns, space maintainers, root canal therapy and extractions
- Appointments for routine and emergency treatment are available
- Nutritional Counseling
Oral Health Outreach
We have highly qualified staff available to provide presentations on oral health. The presentations are available for local schools, community centers, childcare centers, health fairs and career day events. To schedule a presentation, please contact us via fax at 915-212-0413 with the following information: Your name and title, time, date and place of the presentation.
Mobile Dental Unit
The Rawlings Dental Clinic Mobile Unit provides the same services you can find at our clinic.
Eligibility and Fees
- Children from 6 months to their 21st birthday that are residents of El Paso County
- Rawlings Dental Clinic accepts Medicaid, CHIP and private insurance
- Title V is available for those eligible to receive services via that program
- Patients without other resources may pay on a sliding-fee schedule based on family income
- Emergency appointments have a $25 surcharge in addition to costs of treatment
- Services will not be denied due to lack of ability to pay