Fixed Food Establishment Information
Food Handler/Management Information
Mobile Food Vendor Information
Temporary Food Vendor Information
Recurrent Food Vendor Information
Seasonal Food Vendor Information
Food Inspection Printable Signs
5115 El Paso Dr.
El Paso, Texas 79905
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
To prevent food and waterborne illnesses by ensuring compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal regulations governing all types of food establishments through active inspection, surveillance, enforcement and monitoring.
- Review and approve plans for new food service establishments
- Issue permits for food service establishments
- Inspect food service establishments for legal compliance
- Investigate food related complaints
- Initiate legal actions
- Obtain voluntary closures of facilities
- Recommend suspension or revocation of health permits
- Provide educational and informational classes for individuals working in food establishments
- Issue food handler and manager cards
- Educate the public in safe food handling practices.