Planning and Inspections

City Issued Licenses

Welcome to the City of El Paso's Business Licensing Center, a program administered by the One Stop Shop where most City business licenses are issued. For your convenience, we are currently working to make our licensing processes available online through the Citizen Access Portal. Please visit our website periodically for updates.

City Issued Licenses

*Issued by Animal Services Department
**Contact Fire Department for information

Contact Us

One Stop Shop
811 Texas Ave.
El Paso, Texas 79901
Get Directions

Phone: (915) 212-0104
Fax: (915) 212-0105

Hours of Operation

Lobby Hours
Mon. - Thur. 8am to 5pm,
Friday 8am to 11am

Call Center Hours
Mon. - Thur. 7am to 5pm
Friday 7am to 11am.