The City of El Paso, International Bridges Department manages the over 1,700 on-street parking meters city-wide. The majority of parking meters are located downtown, with some also located in the Cincinnati district, also known as Uptown.
Per session, for payment by cell phone app
|$0.03||Service charge for credit card payments|
|Downtown*||Mondays - Saturdays||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Uptown||Mondays - Saturdays||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m. (effective June 14th)|
*Meters on Coldwell Street operate 24/7
- Dollar Coins
- Credit Cards : Master Card or Visa
- Park 915 (Pay by cell phone app)
Credit Cards Instructions
- Hold the magstripe on the card facing up
- Insert the card fully into the diagonal card slot
- Remove the card quickly
- Use the up and down arrows to change the amount of time desired on the meter
- Then press OK to confirm payment
- Wait for the transaction to process
NOTE: By default all credit card payments will automatically charge $1.00 for the first 1 hour of time.
Park 915 - Pay by Cell Phone App Instructions
- Download the App on your Apple» or Android» device
- Create your account
- Add a payment method
- Find a parking spot on the interactive map or in person
- Enter Zone & Space # on meter decals or select pindrop on map & enter space #
- Select Duration of time
- Monitor sessions & extend time remotely if needed
- The Park 915 App customer support team can be accessed 24/7 by calling 877-727-5457 and is also bilingual.
City Designated Holidays
No need to feed the meter on Sundays and these official City Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Destination El Paso Garages: Glory Road, Union Plaza Transit Terminal, and Convention Center Garage soon available on the Park 915 reservation tab. Pay for your parking ahead time for that special event or game.
- City Hall- All parking meters are Free on Tuesdays on the north side of 500, 600, and 700 Mills.
- Meters on the 200 and 300 block of Cincinnati are 2 hour max time limit from 8 am to 6 pm daily and then are 4 hour meters after 6 pm daily.
MALFUNCTIONING PARKING METER
All efforts are made to ensure that all parking meters are working properly however, if you see a malfunctioning or broken parking meter, it would be most helpful to report it to the International Bridges Parking Division office at (915) 212-7500 during office hours, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or call 311 during extended hours or submit the following information through the website or 311 app:
If a parking meter fails to provide the proper time, please relocate to a working parking meter.
Parking Meter Service Supervisor