The City of El Paso, International Bridges Department manages the over 1,700 on-street parking meters city-wide. The majority of parking meters are located downtown, with some also located in the Medical Center of the Americas (MCA) and the Cincinnati district, also known as Uptown.
Per session, for payment by cell phone app
|$0.03||Service charge for credit card payments|
|Downtown||Mondays - Saturdays||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Uptown||Mondays - Saturdays||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 midnight|
- Dollar Coins
- Credit Cards : Master Card or Visa
- Park 915 (Pay by cell phone app)
Credit Cards Instructions
- Hold the magstripe on the card facing up
- Insert the card fully into the diagonal card slot
- Remove the card quickly
- Use the up and down arrows to change the amount of time desired on the meter
- Then press OK to confirm payment
- Wait for the transaction to process
NOTE: By default all credit card payments will automatically charge $1.00 for the first 1 hour of time.
Park 915 - Pay by Cell Phone App Instructions
- Download the App on your Apple» or Android» device
- Create your account
- Add a payment method
- Find a parking spot on the interactive map or in person
- Enter Zone & Space # on meter decals or select pindrop on map & enter space #
- Select Duration of time
- Monitor sessions & extend time remotely if needed
- The Park 915 App customer support team can be accessed 24/7 by calling 877-727-5457 and is also bilingual.
City Designated Holidays
No need to feed the meter on Sundays and these official City Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Destination El Paso Garages: Glory Road, Union Plaza Transit Terminal, and Convention Center Garage soon available on the Park 915 reservation tab. Pay for your parking ahead time for that special event or game.
- City Hall- All parking meters are Free on Tuesdays on the north side of 500, 600, and 700 Mills.
- Parking Meters # 209 and # 211 on the 200 block of Cincinnati are restricted as a loading zone from 7 am to 7 pm Mon-Sat.
- Meters on the 200 and 300 block of Cincinnati are 2 hour max time limit from 8 am to 6 pm daily and then are 4 hour meters after 6 pm daily.
MALFUNCTIONING PARKING METER
All efforts are made to ensure that all parking meters are working properly however, if you see a malfunctioning or broken parking meter, it would be most helpful to report it to the International Bridges Parking Division office at (915) 212-7500 during office hours, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or call 311 during extended hours or submit the following information through the website or 311 app:
If a parking meter fails to provide the proper time, please relocate to a working parking meter.
Parking Meter Service Supervisor
Please fill out this form to report a malfunction.