To report problems such as code compliance violations, city facility and street issues, ADA accessibility, and much more visit or dial 3-1-1.

Contact the County of El Paso for birth, death, marriage and divorce records, the Sheriff's Department and other respective County services.

Please DO NOT submit requests pursuant to the Texas Public Information Act (open records requests) via this email address. Requests may be submitted via the The City of El Paso Public Information Center

El Paso City Hall

300 N. Campbell El Paso, Texas 79901
(915) 212-0000 or 3-1-1