Due to COVID19 activities the clinic will function on a appointment basis only. Please call 212-6665 to make an appointment for HIV testing, all other services are suspended until further notice.
Testing Services FREE confidential/anonymous HIV testing & confidential Syphilis and Hepatitis C testing
- Walk-in Clinics Hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. at 701 Montana El Paso, TX 79902
- After-Hours Testing every 3rd Wednesday of each month 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
HIV/Hepatitis Linkage to Care Services
- Free navigation services for people living with HIV or Hepatitis C wanting to be linked to a care provider, please call (915) 212-6690 or (915) 212-6665 for more information
- Housing assistance for people living with HIV who have experienced or are experiencing homelessness
- Must be HIV-Positive and residing in the City limits of El Paso, TX
For more information, or to make an appointment, call (915) 212-6577 or (915) 212-6700
MFactor El Paso
- Social networking group for gay/bi and queer-identified men, ages 18-39
- Provide free community-building activities and outings
- Monthly workshops focusing on healthy relationships and safer sex
- Safe space for LGBTQ community and opportunities to get involved in the community
For more information, call (915) 212-6627 or (915) 212-6615
- Community planning organization to support and improve HIV prevention and care services in El Paso.
- Meetings held on the third Thursday of odd number months.
- Interest groups within community mobilization: LGBTQ issues, providers, faith-based organizations, education and substance use
For more information, call (915) 212-6665
HIV Support Group
- Support group for people living with HIV
- Groups are professionally facilitated, discreet, bilingual and confidential
- Meets every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month starting at 6:00 p.m.
For more information, call or text (915) 212-6665
The Purple Pages of El Paso
- Online resource of LGBTQ-friendly medical providers, social service providers and organizations
- Click Here to Visit the Purple Pages of El Paso
PrEP Navigation Services
- Free navigation services to providers and clinics that can prescribe Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) as well as financial assistance for the medication.
- PrEP and HIV educational services for community and providers on PrEP and HIV Prevention
For more information, call (915) 212-6615
Condom Distribution Services
- Free Condoms provided in clinic during operating hours; Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Ensure free access to condoms in communities most affected by HIV
- Distribute condoms to community partners, clinics and venues who are part of a condom distribution network
- 2019 HIV Data Presentation
- 2018 HIV Data Presentation
- 2017 HIV Data Presentation
- 2016 HIV Data Presentation
- 2015 HIV Data Presentation
- 2014 HIV Data Presentation