The Department of Community and Human Development (DCHD), consisting of a staff of approximately 43 dedicated public servants who manages federal, state, local and private funding.
The DCHD funding benefits low and moderate income neighborhoods, increases affordable housing opportunities, addresses the problem of homelessness, and provides senior volunteer services all which strengthen our El Paso neighborhoods.
(915) 212-0138 Administration
(915) 212-0139 Housing Services Division
(915) 212-1682 Neighborhood Services
(915) 212-1681 Empowerment Zone
(915) 212-1678 Foster Grandparent Program
(915) 212-1683 Retired and Senior Volunteer Program