211 Texas rio grande area information Center
- 2-1-1 is a free, easy to use phone number available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week staffed by trained professionals.
- 2-1-1 is connected to nearly every service in the state including government agencies, food pantries, career services, after-school programs, affordable childcare, counseling services, medical and mental health assistance, eldercare, housing assistance, disaster relief and many other state and local resources..
- Callers are referred to the best place in their community to get the help they need.
- 2-1-1 can answer many questions:
- Where can I find quality childcare at an affordable price?
- Without health insurance, how can my child see a doctor?
- Where can I find affordable counseling services?
- How will I care for my aging parent?
- Where can I go to escape an abusive relationship?
- Who can help my brother and our family deal with his drug problem?
- 2-1-1 is not for life-threatening medical, police and fire emergencies.
If you have an immediate crisis, call 911
- 2-1-1 does not provide financial assistance, however we may direct you to agencies in the community that might be able to help you.
211 Texas Rio Grande Area Information Center
5115 El Paso Drive
El Paso, TX 79905
or toll free 1-877-541-7905
Out of State:
To promote, ensure, and improve the health and wellness of the community by connecting people and services
211 Quick Links