The City of El Paso Department of Public Health (DPH) has established a Speakers Bureau (SB) to provide presentations to community groups and organizations on public health related topics.
The SB is composed of Subject Matter Experts who offer presentations and materials in the subject areas listed below. Please note that these presentations are crafted for adult audiences and they may not be appropriate for children. If you request a presentation for school children, your request will be referred to our individual programs for special arrangements.
2-1-1 Information & Referral
- What is 211? - for agencies
- What is 211? - for community groups
Communicable Disease Prevention & Treatment
- Flu Prevention
- Communicable Disease Prevention for Seniors
- Pertussis Transmission & Prevention
- Tuberculosis 101
- Food Safety
Health Education and Promotion
- West Nile Virus
- Overview of DPH Services
- Public Health Essentials
- Tobacco Awareness and Prevention
- How to Talk to Kids about Sexuality
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases
- ImmTRAC Texas Immunization Registry
- Tillman Health Center Laboratory
Nutrition Education - Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- WIC Program
- Nutrition for Children 0-5 Years
- Nutrition for Pregnant Teens
- Basic Breastfeeding Promotion
- Mother Friendly Worksite Initiative
Public Health Emergency Preparedness
- Extreme Weather Preparedness
- Rain Season and Flooding
- Summer Heat
- Winter Weather
To request a presentation, please complete and submit the online Presentation Request Form (one request form per presentation). Requests must be made 2 weeks prior to your event/presentation. An SB representative will contact you to confirm the presentation within 2 days from your request.
For additional information please contact Sara Saucedo at (915) 212-6524. Thank you.