Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions Page to help you understand what services we provide along with contact information for other agencies that provide health-related services that are not part of the department.
Please review our 2014 Annual Report. It includes brief descriptions of our programs and their accomplishments, a message from the Health Director, Assistant Director, and the Health Authority, demographics and health statistics, budget, staffing and funding information for the 2014 fiscal year.
Healthy Paso del Norte Community Dashboard:
Local Preparedness Program Recognized
Department of Public Health Investigates TB Exposure at Local Adult Day Care
Flu Vaccination Reminder
Health Department wants El Paso to Prepare BIG!
- TB INVESTIGATION / INFORMATION
- Community Health Assessment (CHA)
- Accredited Food Handler Training Programs
- HIV Prevention
- Food Establishment Inspection
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Healthy Cooking Cook Book
- Clean Air/Smoke Free Food Ordinance Changes