Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions Page to help you understand what services we provide along with contact information for other agencies that provide health-related services that are not part of the department.
Please review our 2014 Annual Report. It includes brief descriptions of our programs and their accomplishments, a message from the Health Director, Assistant Director, and the Health Authority, demographics and health statistics, budget, staffing and funding information for the 2014 fiscal year.
Healthy Paso del Norte Community Dashboard:
First West Nile Death in 2015
TB Investigation Update 6
Department of Public Health Confirms Several New West Nile Virus Cases
Department of Public Health providing community with free HPV vaccines
- TB INVESTIGATION / INFORMATION
- Community Health Assessment (CHA)
- Accredited Food Handler Training Programs
- HIV Prevention
- Food Establishment Inspection
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Healthy Cooking Cook Book
- Aging, Disability and Transportation Resource Directory
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website
- Healthcare 411
- Flu Prevention
- Selected Health Measures for El Paso, TX 2011
- Full Document - Selected Health Measures for El Paso, TX 2008
- Regional Strategic Health Framework
- Regional Strategic Framework
- Annual Report 2012
- Need Health Insurance?
- Necesita un Seguro Medico?