CommUnity Care Center
Welcome!The El Paso CommUnity Care Center is now providing Family Planning Services. You may pay for the services with cash, check, debit card, or major credit cards and the Center accepts health insurances, Medicaid, and Health Texas Women’s Program. You may be offered a payment plan if you have difficulty paying upfront. Persons whose household income does not exceed 250 percent of the federal poverty level may qualify for a discount. Persons whose family income does not exceed 100 percent of the federal poverty level will not be charged a fee. No one will be denied services based on an inability to pay for services.
The El Paso CommUnity Care Center staff is committed to saving you time and effort while providing a thorough health review. Please allow at least two (2) hours for your appointment.
Our commitment is making the most of your first visit and evaluation while eliminating the need for you to visit various locations apart of from the CommUnity Care Center. Please review the following list of services you can expect and compare them with a traditional health care provider.
CommUnity Care Visit
|Physical Exam||Physical Exam|
|Timely test results||Laboratory testing may take longer than a week|
|Lab result consultation*||Labs may require an additional appointment|
|Onsite Pharmacy||Pharmacy may be off site|
*some test results may require you to make an additional appointment at our Care Center
Services:· Physical exam;
· Counseling on effective methods to prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs);
· Effective birth control methods;
· Pregnancy testing and counseling;
· Basic infertility services;
· STD prevention education, screening and treatment;
· Cervical cancer screening;
· HIV testing and referral for treatment and prevention, including evidence-based interventions, as well as assessment and PrEP services, as appropriate;
· HCV testing and linkage to care;
· Screening for smoking and alcohol/substance use/abuse; and,
· Referral services to primary care and other medical and social services.
Make an Appointment
or call 915-212-0200 option 5