Public Health Emergency Preparedness Program (PHEP)
About the Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Program
- PHEP ensures health and safety of the El Paso community through:
- Developing collaborative partnerships with federal, state and local government officials, hospitals, community-based organizations and volunteers.
- Developing plans and providing training to partners and stakeholders.
- Conducting drills and exercises of those plans.
- Performing surveillance and investigation of specific communicable/infectious diseases and other public health threats or emergencies.
City of El Paso Department of Public Health
Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Program
5115 El Paso Dr.
El Paso, TX 79905
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.