5115 El Paso Dr.
El Paso, Texas 79905
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
To prevent food and waterborne illnesses by ensuring compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal regulations governing all types of food establishments through active inspection, surveillance, enforcement and monitoring.
- Review and approve plans for new food service establishments
- Issue permits for food service establishments
- Inspect food service establishments for legal compliance
- Investigate food related complaints
- Initiate legal actions
- Obtain voluntary closures of facilities
- Recommend suspension or revocation of health permits
- Provide educational and informational classes for individuals working in food establishments
- Issue food handler and manager cards
- Educate the public in safe food handling practices.