Your input is valuable to us. You will need your case number from the case information card to proceed.

  • If you want to file a commendation, please go to the “Contact Us” tab to do so.
  • If you wish to file a complaint, please go the “Internal Affairs” tab for instructions on filing complaints.
  • Did you call for a Patrol Unit to come to your location? Select Patrol Survey
  • Did you go to the Property Office to pick up property? Select Property Office Survey
  • Did you work with or contact a Community Service Section for assistance?  Select Community Service Survey
  • Did you contact or work with a detective or investigator on you case/report?  Select Investigations Survey