Parks and Recreation
What is a Park Partner?
- Individual, Group, Club, or Organization that wants to actively contribute to the betterment of a City of El Paso park.
What are some of the Benefits of becoming a Park Partner?
- Fosters a sense of pride and stewardship
- Provides opportunities for volunteer service and community-sponsored events
- Creates relationships between citizens and Department
What can the Partner agree to?
- Pick up litter, including participation in annual city-wide events
- Beautification efforts
- Patrol park-report damage and law violations
- Fund-raise and donate site amenities or services
What is the process to become a Park Partner?
- Fill out the 1-page Application and submit to PARD staff
- Application will be reviewed, staff will contact Applicant to clarify stewardship commitments and community events requested
- Staff prepares a Park Partner Agreement
- All parties sign the Agreement
Board of Parks and Recreation
Code of Conduct
Frequently Asked Questions
Parks and Recreation Department Standard Details
Park Design and Construction Standards
Plant and Tree List
Tree Care Manual
Tree - Plant List Application
Trees for Desert Communities