Due to ongoing COVID-19 prevention measures, presentation requests are not being accepted at this time.
The Safety Squad is a fun and entertaining educational tool to teach your students the dangers and precautions necessary when it comes to fire. With the use of music, comedy, and participation the Safety Squad can capture the imagination of your students while at the same time raising their awareness. The show will cover smoke alarms, fire escape, and fire escape planning, "Stop, Drop and Roll" (Self-extinguishment), adolescence arson and of course Sparky. Each show is approximately 45 minutes long.
- The show’s schedule will start in Feb and end in Dec.
- A 3-week notice is necessary for the shows.
- The form must be filled out completely.
- One show per-school.
- Shows are performed on the 1st and 3rd week of the month.
- Shows can be performed on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
- The EPFD can only perform a one-morning show and one afternoon show.
- One show per school per year to allow for more schools to be able to schedule the show.
- The audience must be from kinder to 5th grade (elementary grade level)
- A large grouping of students (100+ students).
- A stage to perform on.
- The school must be located inside the incorporated area of the City of El Paso.
Unfortunately, schools located within Ft. Bliss Property do not qualify at this time.