The City of El Paso accepts used electronic waste at its Citizen Collection Stations and at the Greater El Paso Landfill.The City of El Paso accepts used electronic waste at its Citizen Collection Stations and at the Greater El Paso Landfill.
Drop-off site locations
|Far East:||3510 Confederate||[map]|
|Northeast:||4501 Hondo Pass||[map]|
|HOURS OF OPERATION: 8AM to 4PM, Tuesday thru Saturday
PHONE: (915) 212-6000
The Greater El Paso Landfill is located at 2300 Darrington Road. The landfill is open 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
Acceptable used electronics
- Radios and portable music players, such as CD players and iPods
- Fax machines
- Cell phones
- Home and business telephones
- VCR and DVD players
- Computers and computer accessories, such as monitors, keyboards, scanners, printers, photo copiers and webcams.
- Other electronic consumer goods
Prohibited used electronics
- Used commercial electronics
- Materials that are leaking