The region has a civilian labor force of 362,814 with a participation rate of 60.0%. Of individuals 25 to 64 in El Paso County, Texas, 23.5% have a bachelor’s degree or higher which compares with 31.8% in the nation.
The median household income in El Paso County, Texas is $42,075 and the median house value is $114,700.
1. American Community Survey 2012-2016, unless noted otherwise
2. Median values for certain aggregate regions (such as MSAs) may be estimated as the weighted averages of the median values from the composing counties.
3. 2017; Current Population Survey, unionstats.com, and Chmura; county- and zip-level data are best estimates based upon industry-, MSA-, and state-level data
4. Disconnected Youth are 16-19 year olds who are (1) not in school, (2) not high school graduates, and (3) either unemployed or not in the labor force.
5. Census 2017, annual average growth rate since 2007