Sun Metro/Fixed Routes
Fixed routes will be serving customers traveling to downtown El Paso on February 17, 2016.
Several Sun Metro routes will be detoured on February 17, 2016 as a result of road closures. Service delays should be expected for all routes serving the Downtown Transfer Center.
- Route directly impacted by the detours include: 1, 3, 4, 9, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 55, 59, and 65.
- Other routes that may experience delays include: 14, 15, 18, 33, 34, 35, 36, 50, 61, 62, 66, 83 and Brio.
Fixed routes departing downtown will have extended hours on February 17, 2016, with the last buses leaving at 10:15 p.m.
Sun Metro/Park and Ride
Park and Ride services will be available to the Sun Bowl on February 17, 2016.
Park and Ride roundtrip fare to the Sun Bowl is $3. Exact change is required. Parking is free at Sun Metro lots. Departures to the Sun Bowl will be scheduled for every 30 minutes between 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. at all locations. Park and Ride locations:
- Eastside Transfer Center, 1165 Sunmount near Cielo Vista Mall.
- Far Eastside: Edgemere at R.C. Poe.
- Mission Valley Transfer Center, 9065 Alameda
- Northeast Transfer Center, at Diana and Dyer.
- Al Jefferson Westside Transfer Center, 7535 Remcon
Buses will start departing the Sun Bowl at the end of the event.
For more information about Sun Metro services visit www.sunmetro.net or call (915) 212-3333.