The City of El Paso Parks and Recreation Department manages 11 Senior Centers that are open weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. for participants ages 60 years of age and older along with a daily nutritional lunch for a nominal fee.
You can find information on this menu item in reference to:
- Senior Center locations and phone numbers
- Information on the Senior Games open to individuals 50 years of age and older
- Location of the Senior Dances at each Senior Center
- Valentine Queen Coronations in the City
- Programs offered at Senior Centers
Information – (915) 212-0399