Parks and Recreation
What is a Park Partner?
- Individual, Group, Club, or Organization that wants to actively contribute to the betterment of a City of El Paso park.
What are some of the Benefits of becoming a Park Partner?
- Fosters a sense of pride and stewardship
- Provides opportunities for volunteer service and community-sponsored events
- Creates relationships between citizens and Department
What can the Partner agree to?
- Pick up litter, including participation in annual city-wide events
- Beautification efforts
- Patrol park-report damage and law violations
- Fund-raise and donate site amenities or services
What is the process to become a Park Partner?
- Fill out the 1-page Application and submit to PARD staff
- Application will be reviewed, staff will contact Applicant to clarify stewardship commitments and community events requested
- Staff prepares a Park Partner Agreement
- All parties sign the Agreement