Red Light Enforcement
The Municipal Court does not collect payments
for red light camera violations
Please refer to your Redflex correspondence for information on contesting your violation.
For questions and/or information, contact the El Paso Digital Automated Red Light Photo Enforcement Program Customer Service Center toll free at 1-(888) 610-3140, Monday-Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm (Mountain Time).
Payment information to REDFLEX:
- Please do not send cash. Make Check or Money Order payable to “El Paso Digital Automated Red Light Enforcement Program”.
- Payments may be made by Personal Check, Money Order or Visa/MasterCard. Please mail in the envelope that accompanied the citation along with the payment coupon.
- Credit Card payments can also be made online at: www.photonotice.com (Enter city code: ELPASO) for a transaction fee of $2.95
- A $25.00 administrative fee will be assessed for payments made by check that are rejected or declined for insufficient funds.
- Walk-in payments are accepted at the local Customer Service Center, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm, located at 2211 E. Missouri, Suite E-235, El Paso, TX 79903. Payment by money order, check, or credit card only. Cash is not accepted at the Customer Service Center.
View Violation on the Internet
The violation has been captured on video and is available to be viewed on the Internet at: www.photonotice.com (Enter City Code: ELPASO). If you do not have access to a computer, computers are available at the Public Libraries.You may also view the video at the Customer Service Center located at 2211 E. Missouri, Suite E-235 El Paso, TX 79903 by appointment only. Call (888) 610-3140 to schedule an appointment (Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm Mountain Time).