November 6, 2018, General Election
DECEMBER 15, 2018 General Run-Off Election
|Notice of Drawing for a Place on the Ballot|
|RESO Calling for RunOff Election||RESO Calling for RunOff Election - Spanish|
|Early Voting Stations - English||Early Voting Stations - Spanish|
|Election Day Polling Places|
The offices up for election are:
- Notice of Ballot Drawing for the November 6, 2018, General Election
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the Ballot
- Resolution calling for the 2018 General Election
- Resolution calling for the 2018 General Election – SPANISH
- Name and Place on Ballot for the November 6, 2018 General Election
- Early Voting Stations
- Early Voting Stations – SPANISH
- Election Day Polling Places – ENGLISH/SPANISH
Election Packet Forms And Information
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 General Election
The filing period for candidates begins on Monday, July 23, 2018 and ends on Monday, August 20, 2018 at 5 p.m. Candidates file at the City Clerk’s office located in City Hall, 300 N. Campbell.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC:
As provided by state law, the Office of the City Clerk is the appropriate filing authority for various campaign-related forms required by law to be filed by a candidate for a City of El Paso elected office.
By law, the City Clerk does not supervise, direct or otherwise advise candidates regarding the forms required or content included in any form filed with the Office of the City Clerk.
As a service to the public, the various forms that have been filed with the El Paso City Clerk are posted below.
For questions about the reporting requirements, please contact the Texas Ethics Commission at www.ethics.state.tx.us