- Currently Automatic Vehicle Identification labels may be purchased only at the Toll Plaza Office, located adjacent to the toll booths at the Zaragoza Toll Bridge. In the near future, AVI's will also be available at the Stanton Street Bridge and through our web site.
- The minimum amount of credit placed on an A.V.I. label to open an account will be $20 for a passenger vehicle and $20 for a commercial vehicle.
- The A.V.I. labels may be purchased using cash, or check with proper identification. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted but a 1.95% service charge will be added. After the initial account opening payments in any amount may be made in the form of check or money order sent by mail; or online using a credit card. (No service charge for on-line payments.)
- Vehicles using an A.V.I. label may use any Southbound lane at the Stanton or Zaragoza Bridges.
- Any check returned for insufficient funds will be assessed a $30.00 service charge.
- Patrons may call at any time to find out the balance of their account; this information is also displayed on the fare display as you use your barcode. Customers may also check their balance through our EPTOLL website https://eptoll.elpasotexas.gov after registering your account for online viewing. To register your account, please send an email request to TellezFR@elpasotexas.gov and include your account number. We will register your account and email you the link to the website along with a temporary password.
- Our online access allows you to view recent AVI activity, balance and other account information, view detailed account activity by bar code number, view and print account statements for any month in the year, and make payments in any amount using a credit card – as an added bonus, there is no additional fee charged for payments made online. Currently there is a 1.98% charge added to credit card payments made at our Zaragoza Bridge Office.