Testing Services FREE confidential/anonymous HIV testing & confidential Syphilis and Hepatitis C testing
• Walk-in Clinics Hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. at 701 Montana El Paso, TX 79902
• After-Hours Testing every 3rd Wednesday of each month 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
HIV/Hepatitis Linkage to Care Services
• Free navigation services for people living with HIV or Hepatitis C wanting to be linked to a care provider, please call (915) 212-6690 or (915) 212-6665 for more information
• Housing assistance for people living with HIV who have experienced or are experiencing homelessness
• Must be HIV-Positive and residing in the City limits of El Paso, TX
For more information, or to make an appointment, call (915) 212-6577 or (915) 212-6700
CLEAR (Choosing Life: Empowerment, Action, Results!)
• Free one-on-one counseling for people living with HIV and those at high risk of becoming HIV Positive
• Weekly sessions focus on empowerment, problem solving and meeting goals to live healthier lives and make healthier choices
For more information contact the CLEAR program at (915) 212-6595 or (915) 212-6665
MFactor El Paso
• Social networking group for gay/bi and queer-identified men, ages 18-39
• Provide free community-building activities and outings
• Monthly workshops focusing on healthy relationships and safer sex
• Safe space for LGBTQ community and opportunities to get involved in the community
For more information, call (915) 212-6627 or (915) 212-6615
• Community planning organization to support and improve HIV prevention and care services in El Paso.
• Meetings held on the third Thursday of odd number months.
• Interest groups within community mobilization: LGBTQ issues, providers, faith-based organizations, education and substance use
For more information, call (915) 212-6665
HIV Support Group
• Support group for people living with HIV
• Groups are professionally facilitated, discreet, bilingual and confidential
• Meets every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month, from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For more information, call or text (915) 401-4161 or (915) 212-6665
The Purple Pages of El Paso
• Online resource of LGBTQ-friendly medical providers, social service providers and organizations
• Click Here to Visit the Purple Pages of El Paso
PrEP Navigation Services
• Free navigation services to providers and clinics that can prescribe Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) as well as financial assistance for the medication.
• PrEP and HIV educational services for community and providers on PrEP and HIV Prevention
For more information, call (915) 212-6615
Condom Distribution Services
• Free Condoms provided in clinic during operating hours; Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
• Ensure free access to condoms in communities most affected by HIV
• Distribute condoms to community partners, clinics and venues who are part of a condom distribution network
El Paso, TX 79902
HIV Prevention Program:
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Mobilize the community through education, testing, advocacy and linkage-to-care by focusing on social determinants of health to improve quality of life