Partnerships & Volunteer Program
Are you passionate about recycling, keeping our neighborhoods clean, or just want to make a difference in your community?
Then you’ve come to the right place. At ESD we are committed to working with the community to keep our neighborhoods clean, safe, healthy and beautiful.
We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities that you can choose from and are involved in numerous beautification projects that you can help support.
Reach out to us today, and let’s start making a difference.
Fill out and send the volunteer form to get started.
WHAT CAN I DO TO VOLUNTEER?
ESD is looking for volunteers that are passionate about recycling; keeping neighborhoods clean and want to make a difference in the community
• Recycle Right Neighborhood Captain - educate their neighbors in placing only the approved recyclable items in the blue.
• ESD Ambassador/Outreach Volunteer - assist in educating the community on the various services that ESD provides.
• ESD Country Store Repair Technician - help determine which items can be re-purposed, fixed, painted and made new/reusable again.
Requirements to Volunteer:
• Must submit a City volunteer application.
• 18+ years old, (Ages 16-17 must volunteer with a parent or guardian. Parent or guardian must also become a volunteer. Parent/guardian will need to be present at all times while the minor is volunteering)
• Must have a working phone and or have access to an email address.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Volunteer Coordinator Naomi Castro at (915) 212-6106 or by emailing email@example.com
CLICK HERE to download the volunteer application.
Orientation will be held the 2nd Thursday of each month 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm.