Used Electronics Collection
The City of El Paso accepts used electronic waste at its Citizen Collection Stations and at the Greater El Paso Landfill.
Drop-off site locations
|Far East:||3510 Confederate||[map]|
|Northeast:||4501 Hondo Pass||[map]|
|HOURS OF OPERATION: 8AM to 4PM, Tuesday thru Saturday
PHONE: (915) 212-6000
The Greater El Paso Landfill is located at 2300 Darrington Road. The landfill is open 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
Acceptable used electronics
- Radios and portable music players, such as CD players and iPods
- Fax machines
- Cell phones
- Home and business telephones
- VCR and DVD players
- Computers and computer accessories, such as monitors, keyboards, scanners, printers, photo copiers and webcams.
- Other electronic consumer goods
Prohibited used electronics
- Used commercial electronics
- Materials that are leaking