FOR THE EL PASO HISTORIC LANDMARK COMMISSION
DATE: January 7, 2013
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
PLACE: 10th Floor Conference Room
City Hall Building, Two Civic Center Plaza
I. CALL TO THE PUBLIC – PUBLIC COMMENT
II. REGULAR AGENDA – DISCUSSION AND ACTION
1. Reminder of Ethics Training
Certificate of Appropriateness
2. PHAP12-00049: Lots 20 and 21, Block 8, Manhattan Heights, City of El Paso, El Paso County, Texas
Location: 2817 Wheeling
Historic District: Manhattan Heights
Property Owner: Virginia Guerrero
Representative: Virginia Guerrero
Representative District: 2
Existing Zoning: R-4/H (Residential/Historic)
Year Built: 1915
Historic Status: Contributing
Request: Certificate of Appropriateness for the partial enclosure of the front porch, after the fact.
Application Filed: 12/03/12
45 Day Expiration: 1/17/13
- Addresses of property HLC Commissioners have requested that HLC staff review or investigate and provide a report to the HLC. If no addresses are submitted in advance and listed under this agenda item, commissioners may announce such addresses under this agenda item. Discussion on property announced at this meeting will take place during the next regularly scheduled meeting. January 7, 2013 deadline for HLC members to request for agenda items to be scheduled for the January 26, 2013 meeting. January 28, 2013 deadline for HLC members to request for agenda items to be scheduled for the February 11, 2013 meeting.
HLC Staff Report
- Update on Administrative Review Cases since last HLC meeting for the properties listed on the attachment posted with this agenda.
(See Attachment “A”)
5. A. Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes for December 3 and December 17, 2012
B. Discussion and action on Ordinance 010917
The Historic Landmark Commission may retire into Executive Session pursuant to Section 3.5 of the El Paso City Charter and the Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071-551.076 to discuss an item on this agenda.
PUBLIC NOTICE: Sign language interpreters will be provided for this hearing upon request. Requests must be made to the City Development Department, Planning Division, Historic Preservation a minimum of 24 hours prior to the date and time of this hearing. Copies of this agenda will be provided in Braille, large print or audiotape upon request. Requests must be made to the City Development Department, Planning Division, Historic Preservation a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date and time of this hearing.