DOES YOUR HOME NEED ESSENTIAL REPAIRS?
If your home needs basic repairs – electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling – the Housing Programs Division in the Community and Human Development Department, would like to assist you. We offer low interest loans (3%) and forgivable loans up to $65,000 that can be repaid and/or deferred over 30 years. The funds may also be used for Energy Conservation, Accessibility and/or Lead Hazard Control.
In order to qualify:
• You must own and have lived in your home for a minimum of three years.
• Your home must be located within the El Paso City limits.
• The value of your home cannot exceed $121,000 after repairs
• The house must be in repairable condition
• Your annual household income may not exceed the following guidelines;
Family Size Maximum Income
1 Person $26,050
2 Persons $29,800
3 Persons $33,500
4 Persons $37,200
5 Persons $40,200
To find out more information, please call 915 541-4639 Monday thru Thursday, between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., or stop by City Hall – 2 Civic Center Plaza – 8th Floor. We will be glad to assist you and answer any questions that you may have.
Se Habla Espanol.