DEVELOPMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Development Services Information Kiosk Now Available
As part of a continuing effort to maximize electronic customer services available to the community, information highlighting the development process and building services is now a click away!The Development Services Department Kiosk is now available on the first floor of City Hall for added customer convenience and accessibility to department information resources.
Key information available to customers includes:
· Available applications, forms and information sheets
· The status of a permit, license or request
· Information about a parcel of land
· Verification of contractor registration with the City
· Plans, studies, maps and demographics
· Access to Municipal Codes
· Access to the Central Appraisal District
The Development Services Kiosk on the first floor is available to the
public throughout City Hall hours of operation. For Department
information, please call 541-4622.