DEVELOPMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Coronado Rd Phase II Improvements to Begin
Substantial street and drainage improvements will start to take shape next month as part of the second phase of the Coronado Road Project.
As part of this effort, please note street closures will be in effect on Coronado Rd. from Alameda Ave. to approximately 1,100 lineal ft. south.
Other project highlights include:
- Expected completion in August 2009
- Limited access will be provided on Coronado Rd. throughout the construction period
- Driveways will be accessible
Once completed, featured improvements will consist of new:
- Underground sewer and water lines
- Roadway and driveways
- ADA compliant sidewalks, curb and gutter and ramps
- Street lights