Sixth Avenue Street & Drainage Improvements, Phase II
Effective December 3, 2007, a project providing various street & drainage improvements to Sixth Avenue hit the streets. As part of the second phase of construction, Sixth Avenue will be closed to traffic from Tays to Cotton in order to expedite the project. The project scope will include the following improvements:
Additional Project Highlights
- Construction of new curb and gutter
- Construction of new sidewalks, driveways and ADA compliant ramps
- New drop inlets
- Concrete paving in alleys
- New school crosswalks striping
- Expected construction period of 3 months
- Total approximate construction cost of $610,000
|Newsletter produced by the City Communications & Public Affairs Office.
If you would like to subscribe to receive the Community Newsletter,
send an email to email@example.com, with your name and email address.