Copper Queen Improvements Begin
An additional project with a focus on enhancing stormwater management, the Copper Queen Storm System Improvements Project began recently as part of the Storm 2006 Capital Project.
In order to expedite the necessary construction under this initiative, Chino Drive and sections of Copper Queen Drive at the Copperfield Industrial Center will be closed. The project scope will include re-establishing the Copperfield Industrial Center ponding area and storm sewer system and will feature the following improvements:
Additional Project Highlights
- New drainage channels along the north boundary of the pond
- New concrete curb and gutter
- New underground storm drainage system
- New grates to existing drop inlets
- New outlet structures
- Expected construction period of 4 months
- Access will be provided to area businesses
- Total approximate project cost of $486,000
|Newsletter produced by the City Communications & Public Affairs Office.
If you would like to subscribe to receive the Community Newsletter,
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and email address.