Miller Circle/Orndorf Drive Street & Drainage Improvements Begin
The Miller Circle and Orndorf Drive project began in early November, providing various street & drainage improvements.
As part of the first phase of construction, there will be partial closures on the north side of Miller Circle. The project scope is comprised of the following improvements:
Additional project highlights include:
- Construction of new concrete curb & gutter, sidewalks and driveways
- Construction of new road pavement
- Installation of street and traffic signs, and pavement striping
- Construction of underground storm sewer system
- Phase I closures at intersection of Miller & Woolridge (north) to 125 Miller
- Access will be available at all times
- Project consists of 4 phases
- Expected construction period of 7 months
- Total approximate construction cost of $1 million
|Newsletter produced by the City Communications & Public Affairs Office.
If you would like to subscribe to receive the Community Newsletter,
send an email to email@example.com, with your name and email address.