QuikTrac Inspection Hotline Now Available
As part of an ongoing initiative to provide enhanced customer service at the One-Stop-Shop, the Development Services Department now features the QuikTrac Inspection Hotline.
The new building and inspection system provides streamlined commercial and residential inspection service available 24/7 to the public. QuikTrac is linked to the building permit system and allows callers to:
To take advantage of this new automated feature, customers just need to dial 313-6100.
- Schedule, Cancel and Reschedule Inspections
- Check Inspections Results
- Check Status of Permit Applications and Plans Reviews
*Options available in English and Spanish
- To expedite the call, the following information is requested:
- Permit, Case or Application Number
- Inspection codes, if scheduling an inspection
- Final Inspections can not be processed if fees are pending
- Please note current inspection services available at the 541-4600 and 541-4700 numbers will transition to the new system at the 313-6100 number
|Newsletter produced by the City Communications & Public Affairs Office.
If you would like to subscribe to receive the Community Newsletter,
send an email to email@example.com, with your name and email address.