Soliciation of Applications: El Paso Metnal Health/Mental Retardation Center (EPMHMR) Board of Trustees
The City of El Paso is soliciting applications for the potential appointment of two (2) positions on the Board of Trustees of the El Paso Mental Health/Mental Retardation Center (EPMHMR).
The Center is the legally established authority for the administration of some of the mental health retardation services provided in El Paso County. It is governed by a nine-member board of trustees, of which three members are appointed by the City of El Paso.
Board Candidate Criteria:
Interested persons meeting the following qualifications are urged to apply. The City's screening committee will review applications and conduct interviews. The appointments will be made by City Council. Applications are available at the City Clerk's Office located at 2 Civic Center Plaza (City Hall - 2nd Floor) or the EPMHMR Center's business office located at 1600 Montana (915) 887-3410.
- The applicant must not be an employee of either the City of El Paso, the County of El Paso or Thomason Hospital
- Ideal, if the applicant is a consumer of mental health or mental retardation service
- Ideal, if the applicant is a family member of a consumer of mental health or mental retardation services
- The applicant has special expertise in one or more of the following areas
- Fiscal Management
- Applicant must have all property taxes currently paid or have an approved pay-out plan with the Tax Assessor-Collector
|Newsletter produced by the City Communications & Public Affairs Office.
If you would like to subscribe to receive the Community Newsletter,
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and email address.