DSD Now Offers Customers More Automated Functions
In an effort to continue improving customer service initiatives at the One-Stop-Shop, as of mid-August the Development Services Department has implemented the capability to automate Grading Permits and Stormwater Prevention and Pollution Permits. These added features enable the public to interactively track information and status reports on the issuance of these new permit functions. Customers can access the latest information on their Grading or Stormwater Prevention and Pollution permit and other available permit, license or requests by taking the following steps:
For more information on services available at the One-Stop-Shop, please contact the DSD Business Center and Customer Service Center at 915-541-4600 or 915-541-4700.
- Visit the official City website at www.elpasotexas.gov
- Click on the Services link at the top of the page
- Click on Check on a Building Permit
- Click on Check the Status of a Permit, License or Request
- Enter your information in the requested search fields and you're good to go!
- By clicking on the following link: http://permits.elpasotexas.gov/tm_bin/tmw_cmd.pl?tmw_cmd=StatusQueryForm&tmw_query=PublicCase
|Newsletter produced by the City Communications & Public Affairs Office.
If you would like to subscribe to receive the Community Newsletter,
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and email address.