Community Survey: What You Think About the Community Newsletter
The City of El Paso created the Community Newsletter, The City Beat, to provide El Pasoans with up-to-date, accurate information about the City organization.
In order for us to continue providing the best quality newsletter, we would like to hear from you. We are interested in getting your perspective on the Newsletter. Please provide us your answers to the following questions:
You can submit your answers to these questions and any additional comments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, dropping it off at the 1st Floor Reception Booth at City Hall or by phone at (915) 541-4206. We sincerely thank you for your input!
- How often do you read the Community Newsletter?
- How useful is the information included in the articles in the Community Newsletter?
(on a scale of 1 - 5; 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest)
- Not at all
- Moderately useful
- Very useful
- What type of information would you like to see included in future Community Newsletters?
- Do you feel that there is improved information sharing with employees on important policies, events and services?
- Do you share the community newsletter with people you know?
|Newsletter produced by the City Communications & Public Affairs Office.
If you would like to subscribe to receive the Community Newsletter,
send an email to email@example.com, with your name and email address.