Median Beautification Project Begins in the Northeast
As part of the City's continual effort to enrich the community's landscape, a street improvement project has begun in the Northeast revitalizing the area.
District Four Landscape and Parkway Improvements is a street improvement project under the Capital Improvement Program (CIP) 2004 Bond Issue. The project scope involves enhancing the operational and aesthetic conditions of the following targeted streets:
Currently, these streets primarily consist of bare soil with scarce vegetation. The improvements within these areas will implement:
- Magnetic Drive
- Jon Cunningham Boulevard
- Kenworthy Drive
- Sean Haggerty Drive
The project will be completed within the next 6 months at a cost of $2,116,467.95.
- Installation of ADA ramps and crosswalks at street intersections
- New water meter and backflow devices and reactivation of current ones
- Drip irrigation system for all streets
- New landscape plants, boulders, weed cloth and rock mulches
- Placement of 4" stamped and colored portland cement concrete
- Installation of new street lighting
|Newsletter produced by the City Communications & Public Affairs Office.
If you would like to subscribe to receive the Community Newsletter,
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and email address.