New Look, New Convenience: City of El Paso Website
In order to provide added customer service and convenience, the City of El Paso website, www.elpasotexas.gov, has been redeveloped to provide easier access to information on city services. An updated, more user-friendly design has been integrated into the site with the most relevant sections of the website located at the top of the homepage.
- The site highlights our beautiful city by showcasing various locations throughout El Paso every time you visit the homepage
- A new Seniors page dedicated to offering information to those in our community that are age 65 and up has been added to the website
- The new Just for Kids webpage helps educate the youngest in our community on what their City has to offer along with games and safety tips
- The city newsletter City Beat, with the most up-to-date city information, can be read at the click of a button
- The new "Comments and Concerns" tab allows users to voice concerns about services; receive specific information or just share their opinion on any city related matter and receive a response in a timely manner
|Newsletter produced by the City Communications & Public Affairs Office.
If you would like to subscribe to receive the Community Newsletter,
send an email to email@example.com, with your name and email address.