Help Us To Help You!
The City of El Paso Environmental Services Department is committed to safe, cost effective and efficient trash and recycling collection service. With your cooperation we can all share in the success of these programs.
For more information please contact Environmental Services at 621-6700.
- Both bins (the blue and gray) should be placed a minimum of three feet from anything and everything! Our trucks are quite large and need the extra clearance to avoid hitting any obstacle.
- The bins need to be placed on the curb after 6 p.m. on the day prior to collection or before 5 a.m. on the day of collection.
- When placing the bins by the curb, the wheels need to face towards the home/building so the lid opens towards the street.
- Construction and/or building material is not allowed in either bin.
- Items should not be piled up around the bins. If it doesn't fit in the bin we will not pick it up. All items need to be placed into the appropriate bin so that the lid may close.
|Newsletter produced by the City Communications & Public Affairs Office.
If you would like to subscribe to receive the Community Newsletter,
send an email to email@example.com, with your name and email address.