Joyce Circle Improvements Begin
A project providing various drainage improvements on Joyce Circle mobilized on February 11, 2008 as part of the Storm 2006 Capital Project addressing the critical infrastructure priorities that have been identified citywide.
In order to expedite the necessary construction under this initiative, sections of southern Joyce Circle will be closed. The project scope will feature the following drainage improvements:
Additional Project Highlights
- Installation of new underground storm sewer system
- New sanitary sewer and water line
- Resurfacing of existing alley to provide positive drainage
- Expected construction period of 7 months
- Access will be provided to area residents
- Total approximate construction cost of $494,702.94
|Newsletter produced by the City Communications & Public Affairs Office.
If you would like to subscribe to receive the Community Newsletter,
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and email address.