Upcoming Dates for Pet Care-A-Van: Dog and Cat Spay/Neuter Services
Services are being offered at the following locations on the upcoming dates:
Central Address: 211 Shelter Dates: January 30, 31
No appointment is needed. First come, first served. Limited spaces are available. Be there at 6:30 a.m., as the van arrives at 7:00 a.m. Owners must follow these guidelines for dogs and cats getting spayed/neutered:
- No food for 12 hours prior to registration, water is okay
- No animals under 4 months
- No animals over 6 years
- Animals must be in good health. Our veterinarian will decide if your pet is a surgical candidate
- Current proof of Rabies vaccination is required (if no record, we offer rabies vaccination/registration for $10 for animals getting spayed or neutered only)
- Microchip is offered only for animals getting spayed or neutered for a $5 fee.
||Address: 12899 Sparks Dr.
||Dates: February 1
||Address: 13969 Venny Webb
||Dates: February 2 & 16
||Address: 14618 Greg Rd.
||Dates: Feb. 5, 6, 19, 20, 26, 27
||Address: 436 Vinton Rd.
||Dates: February 7
||Address: 950 Anthony Rd.
||Dates: February 8 & 9
||Address: 901 N. Rio Vista
||Dates: February 12 & 13
||Address: 211 Shelter
||Dates: February 14,15, 21
||Address: 1330 Fabens Road
||Dates: February 22
||Address: Sue Young Park (9730 Diana)
||Dates: February 23
For more information on more upcoming dates or this service, call 2-1-1.
|Newsletter produced by the City Communications & Public Affairs Office.
If you would like to subscribe to receive the Community Newsletter,
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and email address.