Division of Veteran and Military Affairs
Veteran and Military Community Event
Veterans Mental Health Summit, 8:30 am - 2:45 pm, EPCC Administrative Services Center, 9050 Viscount Blvd »
Homeless Veterans Stand Down, 8:30 am - 2:00 pm, Armed Forces Reserve Center, 11701 Montana Ave »
2019 El Paso Neighborhood Summit, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm, Centennial Banquet and Conference Center, 11199 Sergeant E. Churchill Street, Fort Bliss. »
Retiree Appreciation Day, 9:00 am - 1:30 pm, NCO Leadership Center of Excellence 11291, Sgt E. Churchill St., Fort Bliss. »
Ft. Bliss Event Listings
To provide a voice to the city of El Paso leadership on all matters pertaining to the El Paso Veteran and Military Community. To be an advocate for Veteran affairs and Veteran Support Organizations' initiatives while maintaining a strong relationship between Fort Bliss, the City of El Paso, and our Veteran and military community.
The Division of Veteran and Military Affairs will be a liaison between the City of El Paso, Fort Bliss and other outside agencies, including but not limited to, federal, state and local Military organizations. The office will provide guidance, direction and coordination of Regional Military Issues and Veterans related issues.
- Serve as a Liaison for the City's Veteran Affairs Committee, Departments, Community Organizations, Businesses and Media to publicize services. Advise and assist Veterans in matters pertaining to their rights and benefits under law.
- Respond to requests for information and provide guidance on eligibility and entitlement requirements for federal, state, and local Veterans services, programs or benefits.
- Counsel advise and explain to the City's large Veteran population current laws and regulations for federal, state and local Veteran's services, benefits and / or programs.
- Dept. of Veterans Affairs
- Texas Veterans Commission
- Paso Del Norte Borderplex Veterans Coalition
- Texas 211 -
Health and Human Services
- Steven A Cohen
Military Family Clinic
- City of El Paso Veteran Resources
- El Paso County Veteran Resources - Directory
- Employment at the
City of El Paso
- The Bridge - a Fellowship for Transitioning Service Members
- The Veteran Affairs Advisory Committee
- El Paso County Veterans Assistance Office
- Institute for Veterans and Military Families
- Fort Bliss Transition Assistance Program
- Texas Workforce Commission
Paul Albright, US Army CSM(r)