PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SELECTION PROGRAM
Encourages the participation of new and existing firms
- Provides consultants greater flexibility and control when determining projects for which they would like to demonstrate their qualifications
- Provides clearer guidance on submittal components
- Creates greater consistency and continuity throughout the process steps by implementing the Scoping and Evaluation Team (SET) approach
- Incorporates selection criteria that aligns with the City’s strategic initiatives
- Revises the rater score sheet format for greater transparency
Process at a glance, click here to view a process overview.
Professional Services Vendor List
- Consultants interested in submitting a Statement of Qualifications must submit a completed AE Vendor List Form to be added to a centralized database - the City of El Paso's Professional Service Vendors List
- All consultants listed in the Professional Services Vendor List receive direct notification of Requests for Qualifications issued by the Engineering & Construction Management Department for any disciplines they have requested.