Senior Volunteer Services
If You Are 55 Years of Age and Older You Can Volunteer and Help Make a Difference!
The City of El Paso offers seniors opportunities to volunteer and share their talents, experience and skills throughout El Paso County. There are opportunities to get involved in activities that enhance our community.
Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- The Purpose of RSVP is to provide enrichment for older adults through significant community service.
- It encourages seniors to bring a lifetime of talent, experience, skills, and hobbies, to community projects, organizations, and agencies needing talented volunteers.
- RSVP is America's largest volunteer network for people age 55 and over.
Foster Grandparent Program (FGP)
- National program, which provides stipend volunteer opportunities to low-income citizens over 55 years of age.
- Foster Grandparents are matched with children with special needs.
- Over 150 Grandparents serve at 65 different sites throughout El Paso County.
Community and Human Development
801 Texas Ave., 3rd Floor
El Paso, Texas 79901
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Housing Services Division
Foster Grandparent Program
Retired and Senior Volunteer Program