|Museum School Menu
Policies and Procedures
Pre-registration is required for all classes and workshops. Enrollment for each class is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis. You can register online at anytime, by phone Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm or in person during Museum Administration office hours, Tuesday through Friday, 9 am to 5pm. We accept cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
- Payment must accompany registration.
- EPMA reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient enrollment. If your class is canceled, you will be notified by phone at least 24 hours in advance. If you do not receive a phone call, you can assume that your class will meet as scheduled.
- All dates, times and events are subject to change. Refunds are given only if a class is canceled.
- Classes fill up quickly. We advise you to register as soon as possible.
- Unless otherwise specified, the minimum age requirement for Museum School children's classes is six years. Children must by turning six by September 1, 2011, and have been approved to enter the first grade. Adult classes are for ages 15 and up. Family classes and workshops are for ages 3 and up.
Refunds are given only if a class is canceled or an enrollment is denied due to class limitation.
Tuition varies depending on the length of the course and the cost of materials. Museum members at the $55 Military Family level/$60 Family level and above receive reduced tuition for Museum School. Both non-member and member fees are listed next to each class description. Tuition for all children's classes includes art supplies. Exception: If a student uses more than the allotted amount of clay for their project, additional materials may be purchased at the student's expense. Most adult and teen classes will require additional art materials, which will be discussed at the first class meeting. This will be noted next to the class description.
- Regular and Weekend Classes
- Parking is available at the Convention Center, Camino Real, and Mills Plaza parking garage for a fee. Limited metered parking is available on Main Street. Free parking is available in the City Hall parking lot on Santa Fe Street on most Saturdays and Sundays.
- Summer Camp
- Please park (as stated above) and walk your child in to the Museum School registration desk everyday. Also, for the protection of your children, please advise us if you have made other arrangements for another parent or caregiver to pick up or drop off your children from art camp.
- DO NOT leave your cars unattended in the Passenger Loading Zone just west of the Camino Real Hotel on Santa Fe St. Unattended cars may be ticketed.
A limited number of need-based scholarships are available for school-aged students. Scholarships are limited to two students per family, per year. For more information, or to make a tax-deductible contribution towards the scholarship fund, please contact the Education Department at 915.532.1707.
Please mail completed applications to:
El Paso Museum of Art
One Arts Festival Plaza
El Paso, TX 79901
Please note that you will need to have Acrobat Reader to open PDF documents. If you do not have Acrobat Reader you may download the free program from the following address: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html or click on the Acrobat Reader logo.