Become a VIP volunteer!
- Must submit a volunteer application
- 18+ year-olds must complete a background check
- Must have an email address
- Must be at least 14 years of age (14 -17-year-olds must volunteer with a guardian who will also become a volunteer. The guardian must be present at all times including the Orientation/Animal Handling Class)
- Must have a big heart and compassion for cats and/or dogs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our VIP Volunteer Coordinator Rose Janice - (915) 212-8730
CLICK HERE to download the volunteer application. Once you have it completed, come by the shelter to drop it off. We will process your paperwork and set you up with a volunteer orientation date.
5001 Fred Wilson Ave, El Paso, TX 79906 (across from Ft. Bliss Cemetery)
(915) 212-PAWS Phone | (915) 212-0324 Fax
Open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.